Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Assignment#5


What I want say is a story happened when I was a 6 years old. It really made into a risky situation.

My father sent me to my primary as usual. It was Friday I can remember, It means I would hug the stunning weekend after that day’s class. When we reached my school, I was really excited about the coming weekends. I went to our classroom after I said goodbye to my father. Suddenly, a “good ” idea came to my mind. “Why don’t come back home now, I will have 3-day weekend” I told my self. I am a (( guy since I was a baby. So I just went back to my home with my fuzzy memory. Unfortunately, I could not find my way, I got totally lost. I even did not know the way back to my school. I could not see around me clear, I cried. I should not absent my class without telling teacher. Mybe I would never see my parents any more, I thought. But I saw a familiar face passing by. It was the old woman that living next to my house. I ran to her, and told the mistake I took, asked her to take me home. She took me bake to her house, and cooked lunch for me. It was a good Friday until my parents came to her house and brought me back. My parents blamed me hardly. And I noticed that I had took a big risk. Finally, I promised my parents never absent class again.

With this incident, I understand that student should not absent class without asking teacher and parents. And young people should remember the way back to their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment